I am totally stealing this idea from the blogs of other more blogerific people, who, in honor of the new year, looked back on their blogging in reflection of all that has past in the year 2006. So, I recount for you the first sentence of the first blog of each month in 2006. ahem.
January: So last night i went to a concert with my Aunt and Cousin.
February: i am feeling bloggish
March:no posts, none at all
April:so it has been almost a month since my last blog. an awful month.
May: i love rainy days.
June: Hello Friends! I am now in the beautiful city of Prague, just having completed our first full day.
July: Last tuesday we went to this amazing pool and it has this incredible slide and no lifeguard so we can do whatever we want.
August: I am unpacking and my computer has crashed horribly. like it won't turn on and it sounds like a little man is trapped inside trying to get out. oh well.
September:So yesterday a man who had worked and lived at the shelter died.
October: This is my, um, third blog attempt.
November: I am reading a book about women empowerment (or somethingalong those lines) and suddenly I am reminded of my childhood self, in that i am ready to fight, ready to challenge, and generally my level of mischeivious inclination has greatly increased.Interesting
December: Last night was the charity ball and it was interesting and fun (mainly because the volunteers were all together).
The end.
Not so specacular. my first attempt, i accidently posted all the first sentances of my last postings of each month, seesh, but actually they were a lot more interesting. oh well, for the sake of the project I stayed true to the formula.
look out for the best photos of 2006....
Saturday, January 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment