Wednesday, January 03, 2007

i am back from vacation with the family. it was pretty much exactly what i needed, lots of quiet, games, movies, reading, sleep, and snow. and now I am back in Alamosa and I am thinking things like, I need to change something in my current lifestyle in order to survive, but I just don't know what that change is exactly, maybe more time to myself to read and reflect or __________(fill in the blank) and that i really really missed the people here when I was gone. I feel like I am still in such a transitional state (possibly because I am changing houses in less than a month) but also because I only have a vague idea of my future. i guess thats okay, i just feel a bit restless or unsettled.


this new form of blogger doesn't seem to want me to put up pics, i will post some when i figure out how.

the end.

No comments: