Tuesday, November 28, 2006




Thanksgiving came and went with such speed I can hardly believe that it is less than a week until December. It was a blur to say the least. The feast at the shelter went well, but my favorite part of the day was when most of the volunteers got together and watched Gery's Anatomy and Home Alone that evening, oh and we ate puppy chow (remember Dan, that sugery goodness in chex, chocolate, and peanut butter form, yummy!) Phew. Now we have a super busy three weeks of events, parties, fundraisers, and christmasness before the blessed event of my family returning to Colorado!! Hooray! (and I will be turning 23 on the 18th; there are many (5) December birthdays, so i am not sure if i will get to have a party all to myslef....hmmmm....I am thinking of having a scavenger hunt....)

Emmy, Rachel, and I faithfully (wo)man the office


No comments: