Tuesday, November 28, 2006


Because I firmly believe that your life can never be too busy, Rachel and I whisked ourselves away from the valley for the weekend, meeting up with the Vineyard family in Evergreen for a much needed break from life as we know it. The drive was beautiful and we had a great time playing nertz, making creme brulee (Rachel has the picture of Jeff with his blow torch, not the culinary kind, the welding kind, finishing the final touches on the dessert), and running away from scary, huge pigs that roam about the house. I also got to clean stalls!!! and was very brave, chasing pigs with a broom, hanging out with the horses, who kept trying to tip and eat my wheelbarrow. silly horses. Other exciting highlights, Beau Jo's 'mountain pie' pizza, cute shops in evergreen, and Target. and a drive home that was breathtakingly beautiful (me: "Rachel, the camera, take another picture, wait look over there, oh my gosh, its so beautiful, wait, look at that" and so on)

so enough words, here are some pictures:





No comments: