Monday, February 22, 2010

A little bird did sing man has no choice when he wants everything

I wish I were the one designing the Olympic uniforms. I mean, really, how much fun to be able to go crazy with the stripes and stars, as gaudy as you please, and no one could say a thing because then they would be un-patriotic. I would require stars to be tattooed on the Olympians foreheads. I want to see commitment, people! I am going to make up my own Olympian sport. I think I will be able to bump out the biathlon (is that even how you spell it? Oh, small tangent about spelling. I know you all will be shocked but in Sunday school this week, I was the only one that knew how to spell Synecdoche. Booyakasha.). Picture this: Cross country skiing, paint ball crossbows, capture the flag. Done. Most awesome sport ever. Everyone will be swathed in white, to blend in with the snow. Yep, let's start a petition. If ice dancing exists, so can this.

Speaking of work, it stinks. The general feeling is that the Boss wants to fire everyone and start over. And he thinks he can demand so much from people and not be nice because unemployment is high and we are apparently desperate to keep our jobs. I have one word for you Mr. Boss, Karma. Karma is the name of the dragon that is going to eat you for cosmic dinner. And then you will be reborn as a .... something he really doesn't like. Um, anyone or anything that isn't him. We need to do a new sage burning or something cause there is some bad juju.

No comments: