Friday, June 19, 2009

you've wondered too far from the person you are, let go, brother, let go.

My time in the garden today has left me with two wicked blisters and an awful sunburn. Week three of summer and my sun awareness skills go out the window. At least I was wearing a hat.

Driving home today was like magic. Twilight and the air was full of fluffy white floating things. I would be in the shade and not be able to see a thing but then turn the corner, sun in your eyes, and it was magic. So pretty.

I am looking for life path, if anyone has seen a sign post or a map that says "Christa should go that way!" Please let me know. Thanks.

1 comment:

Shawna said...

i found a card yesterday that screamed christa, so it shall soon be on your way. and it just so happens to have an excellent life path (and you only need two things for it, one of which you already have!)