I made up chinese medicine jokes this week at work. They got big laughs in the clinic but limited response outside of the clinic. Ahem.
Your Qi is so whack, that when you meditate your Qi thinks it's nap time.
Your Qi is so whack, it's more stuck than molasses in winter.
Your Qi is so whack, Fire gets confused and becomes the mother of wood.
Your Qi is so whack, it thinks meridians are longitudinal lines on a globe.
Your Qi is so whack, it thinks wind-cold is a descripton of the weather.
Haha!
I am in charge of the clinic music at work, which means that someone else loaded over a thousand songs and I recieve the complaints. Practitioners leave me little sticky notes expressing their opinions and I delete the songs. My sticky notes this week:
"#503- Am I at a Pink Floyd laser show?"
"Please remove songs 24-35 = ice pick in forehead"
"Music! 6:17 pm 6/26* Horribly depressing violin"
(*This practitioner never seems to get it that leaving me the time and date the song is played does not help me locate the song. I have no way at all of knowing what she is referrign to. However, in this case I think she may be talking about the Schindler's list theme, but I refuse to remove it, cause its my favorite.)
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment