Last night Amy and I made delicious samosas that would a real Indian cook would refuse to eat. Problem 1. Whole Wheat crust. Problem 2. Baked not Fried. Problem 3. Lots of Vegetables and not as many Potatoes. But so so yummy. mmmmm. I ate too many and now my stomach is crazy upset.
I believe in bug Karma. Every bug you flush down the toilet I believe will at one time re-emerge and get you. Eek! Beware when you are your most vulnerable!
I was at work the other day and started contemplating if we had office Olympics what the events would be. Speed Filing. Speed Needle Removal. TDP Lamb relay. Vault Jumping Over the front desk. Needle Javelin throwing. Shelf Stocking Race. I would win that one. We have every space of our back office utilized and all day I am climbing on stools and using THE CLAW to grab things. I have become quite dexterous and light on my feet.
Speaking of light on our feet, Amy decided we should do some off trail rock scrambling on our hike yesterday. And we successfully navigated some treacherous looking rocks and felt satisfyingly hard core.
We saw a BEAR! In our driveway. It was small and a little anticlimactic. But YAY!.
Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
There should be an event like "Who can sit in the foot massager longest". That thing is INTENSE!
a true test of endurance, indeed! :)
Post a Comment