Monday, January 12, 2009

tonight, driving home, it was so pretty I almost liked the snow.

I really like going to the gym and working out while watching trashy tv shows. Tonight: the Bachelor and some of True Beauty. Fantastic. A funny thing happened while I was running, the dude next to me started talking to me and I was like, dude, I am running and have headphones on- why are you talking to me? He commented on us being the only two people still on treadmills, he commented on how many miles I ran, he commented on me not taking a break while running. um, okay, I am so glad you are impressed with my treadmill skills, but the headphones are still on dude. :) It was just kind of funny (and don't let my sassafras fool you, I was very nice to the intrusive man. Just let me run fool!)

****addendum to previous story*****

Yeah I totally screwed up my Thor story and left out the part that made it funny- The faux Thor, seeing the burglar, and realizing the prime opportunity he had before him, you know, being dressed like a god and all, charged the robber while brandishing his shield and sword and screaming a war cry that could be heard to Olympus. That is what made the robber hop out the window.

hehe.

No comments: