so my parents are moving to a new house--one closer to the university, so we are starting to clean out our house. well, in the attic mom found a victorian barbie, still pristine in her box. she asked me why i never played with it. I responded, surprised, that I was under the impression that i was not allowed to play with the doll, because it was a collectors item and therefore I had resigned myself to only stare at her through the box. well, said my mom, i don't think i ever said that but what do you want to do? do you want to give it away? save it? Heck no! said i as i began to tear through the box. So, after years of waiting, I finally get to play with my victorian barbie (and she has a real bustle!!!)
side note-what happened at the end of the Wagner opera?
Sunday, May 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment