Monday, May 29, 2006
So tomorrow I leave to go to Philly and from there I will go on to prague. It is still surreal. But as I am finishing packing, organizing my last things I realized that this will be the last time I will ever sleep in my bedroom in this house. My wonderful jungle green room with my mosquito netting princess bed and all my pictures and things everywhere. and if I get the job in Colorado I will be permenately moved out of my parents house. So really, what is going on here is a lot more than a trip across the atlantic to another country. This is the leap of a bird from the home nest, a spreading of my wings. (but don't worry Mom I may be a yo-yo bird, I may pop right back to the nest again!) What great people and adventures lie ahead!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Christa... I wish I had words to describe how brilliantly wonderful I think you are. Fly!! I'm praying that God will bring wonderful adventures your way. Don't forget to blog!
Post a Comment