Wednesday, April 26, 2006


i have found the calling of my youth...I will be a dectective.












or a puppeteer.














or a cook. (thats my grandma)











or a hiker.







(bear with me, i have too much free time and a scanner)


now for a quick montage of my beloved late puppy, Lady.




























and a final shot of myself to satisfy my vainity.


As a very sophisticated and blase fifth grader (really i have no idea how old i am here) Disney World had no claim on my interest. I am completely absorbed in my book, having just put out my ciggarette in the ash tray I am hovering over, my straw hat hiding my disdain for mickey mouse. and my brother is confused.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Chriiiiiiista, I actually saw this shortly after you posted it and was to big of a slacker to comment, however... your pictures are fabulous. muah!