so on tuesdays and fridays at borders they have a story time and lots of cute little kids come in to hear awesome stories. Well, today we had a halloween party instead, so borders was full of thirty some-odd kids in halloween costumes (my fav. was a little boy in a giraff costume) running around like crazy. it was fun. I wore my cape, though i think that leaves me open to eternal mocking from my co-workers who are less enthusiastic about kids, games, and costumes than i. good times.
favorite book title of the day:
"if men are buses, how do i catch one?" and its sequel, "If singleness is a gift, what is the return policy?" I found this especially amusing because these books were in the christian relationships section. I am hoping the author was speaking tongue-in-cheek. (In no way read my interest in these titles indications that I wanted to read them or i am desperately seeking to wrangle myself a beau, bus, or anything else of that sort.)
Also, I am developing the bad habit of reading the backs of all the books i shelve. they all look so interesting. it could become a problem.
Banana Pepper & Goat Cheese Tart
5 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment