Saturday, January 14, 2012

DC

Quote of the night "ok, I want to feel his chin." My roomie and I are watching Bollywood movies and she is fascinated by the hero's chin.

I went and toured DC with Ethan a few weekends ago. It was the first time I had been there since my childhood. Friday we walked alllllll over the city (clocking 12+ miles-phew) and Saturday we biked and walked allllllll over the city. It was great!

Some great folk art at the National gallery.




Roosevelt memorial - It was my favorite and really beautiful.



Yes, that's the moon. Pretty, eh? The weather was a lovely 60 degrees, a great break from the frigid chill of winter.

A silver tree. Random, but neat.




The National Cathedral. So pretty!

A mini panda at the zoo.



The white house.


Ethan, worn out, just outside of the Jefferson memorial.




This was an amazing exhibit at the National Gallery - this guy made a throne for Christ's return out of tinfoil and cardboard.





4 comments:

Jessa said...

Fun! Say hi to Ethan for me.

elisabeth said...

these are really pretty pictures!!

Dave Oakes said...

Great pictures!

Christa said...

yeah i phone!