Today was my 1 year anniversary at Whole Health.
Spring snow showers are heinous and evil. Like, for real. Taunted by sunny days of 60 and 70 degrees, we carelessly abandon are jackets to the back of our closets. And THEN! snow falls, unbidden, in giant heaps with lots of terrifying wind. The last blizzard I was lulled into a false sense of security by the mild weather of the morning and did not have my jacket with me. 5 hours later I had to drag my butt out to the car sans coat, getting soaked to my knees as I trudged through the snow in my flats, skirt, and stockings. By the time I met Eric to ride up the mountain together I looked like a stranded hobo- I was wearing my work clothes, my green tennis shoes, and all the other layers of clothes I had found in my car. I was quite a sight.
I am in the midst of looking for a new place to live. It is a very overwhelming thing to do. I kind of want it to just be done for me. Like most of the things in my life.
My car broke down last week. The repair cost is pretty much exactly how much I got for my tax return. I think I have been subjected to a horrible scheme to steal all my money. I did buy myself a tent with a little of the dough though. I am not going to lie, I want to get married simply so I can pass car maintenance on to someone else's to do list.
WHERE IS SUMMER!?!
TGTITWIMF (Thank Goodness Tomorrow Is Thursday Which Is My Friday)
Wednesday, April 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment