Today, recap:
8:00 am Wake Up
8:45 am Begin to leave, discover keys are missing
9:00 am Keys are not in purse, car, or bedroom
9:15 am Find lost debit card, no keys
9:30 am Missed appointment, found lost library book, no keys
9:45 am Scream in rage at the Cosmos
10:00 am Clean out all drawers in bed room and kitchen, no keys
10:15 am Dig through trash twice,no keys
10:30 am Check car, bags, bedroom for tenth time, no keys
10:30-11:30 Repeat the above all while the screaming inside my head gets louder
11:30 call to cancel second appointment since I am apparently not leaving the house today, while on phone find keys hanging on power cord in between table and wall, blocked from sight on one side by Eli's toy car and on the other by a bench. The universe has a vicious sense of humor.
Sometimes, lately, I like to imagine the people I encounter at work in different time periods. For example, Valentina is clearly a brassy, shoot from the hip singer at the town saloon in the wild wild west whose bright clothes are only shadowed by her bright personality. Clearly.
I had my first experience with hypnotherapy yesterday. I won't go into details except to say it was great (like acupuncture in that you get super relaxed in 20 minutes) and my inner essence looks a lot like Harimad-sol. shocker.
This week I have been playing in the pit of a high school production of the Wizard of Oz and it has been lots of fun. but tonight one of the French Horn players made an announcement- he had lost his hand (really!) and it had been reattached and the doctor's said he would never play horn again. And this is his first time playing again and its a miracle. cool huh?
Friday, April 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hehehehehe love the harimad-sol reference, great way to start off my monday morning:-)
Post a Comment