Jessa and I just spent an incredible amount of time figuring out how to change the template of this very blog. The website (check link at the bottom) is sweet, with lots of very fun and very girly backgrounds. I may change my background more than I blog.
Eli has a new pumpkin hat that I intend to steal (borrow)from him. It fits on my head just fine.
This morning there was an incident with a cat attacking Vashti outside our door. I hurried outside when I heard her yowling and saw the evil predator. I tried to "shoo" him away but he wouldn't budge so finally I picked up some pine cones and began throwing them at him. (I started to throw my shoe but then I realized I didn't want to go get them after I threw them and they were my new turquoise ones). On my sixth pine cone I was suddenly struck by the notion that maybe this isn't a stray house cat at all but some sort of wild-animal-bob-cat type. hmmm. I threw more pine cones anyway. Finally the gigantic cat went away and Vashti was safe. I did some research on bob cats while at work and I am glad that I saved Vashti before realizing that I was pelting a wild animal with pine cones.
I am very tired and have much working to do, I feel like every day I just go to bed and get up again and work some more. I need to squeeze in some fun time!!
but now I have to go to bed.
Anyone with fun, please ring me post hast.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I haven't talked to you in, like, a week! Aughhhh!!
ps i love your new template
Christa,
I love the new background...I have blog background envy!
Loveya,
Katrina
Post a Comment