So we threw Nora a beat street birthday party last Saturday and it was lots of fun with the minor exception that the pictures proved to me that indeed dancing, especially me dancing, is better suited to dark, dusky venues. Alas, the kitchen of Monterey house was all too well lit. Oh well, I get a double dose of fun, the fun of the party and then the fun of chuckling at my ridiculous, black-mail worthy photos. And you ask why I am not posting any here, tsk, you should know better, my vanity can only take so much abuse.
disappointment = wanting to work out on a rainy day, getting to the gym only to realize that it is closed. bummer.
Kiersa made an enlightened remark the other day, that this is the year to do all those things you said you would do but never have acutally done. I like this idea and think I can get a good number of my life list things accomplished this year (please refer to the entry of September 21st). Hmmm, where to start.
It was really good to see Dad and Danny again, we had a good time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment