mark one off the list, i have died my hair red. Well, really i think its more auburn with red undertones, so not a crazy shade of red, but this is the gateway hair dyeing experience. Next time, we go a shade darker. its all about baby steps. (sorry no picture, i will post one shortly, though Shawna recorded the process on facebook)
I am looking forward to a Halloween bonfire this weekend, plus a dress rehearsal for the benefit concert we are giving. I am super excited because Rachel just asked Joelle and I to sing along with her on this piece that is intended for choir that she had been singing alone. It sounds really beautiful, if i do say so myself.
I have been exceptionally busy, what with work, rehearsals, halloween costumes, and hanging out with folks. I think I will need some major alone time soon or I am going to crash big time. and some sleep, sleep would be good. Maybe next weekend.
Banana Pepper & Goat Cheese Tart
5 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment