I look online and see pictures and read blogs of people but (obviously) these electronic communications can not even come close to replacing a person’s voice or presence; in fact, they almost make the separation from these beloved people worse, its as if I keep running after shadows, trying to embrace them, and continually return to myself empty handed, with only a greater longing to hold something, someone real.
I am trying to research my life plan and I am reminded of a great line from a great woman; “God is continually tying my linear life plan into knots” True Story. What shall I do next? I feel like I can do anything I want but I don’t know if everyone else knows that.
Banana Pepper & Goat Cheese Tart
5 days ago
3 comments:
i remember saying something along those lines freshmen year. did i steal it from someone or are you quoting me?
i am quoting you fool.
:)
Post a Comment