Thursday, September 21, 2006

As many of you know I am very good at coming up with large-scale plans and dreams for myself, that I have at least five potential life scenarios running in my head at one time. All that to say I have composed a list of things I want to accomplish. I know I have done this before, but I think this list is shorter than the last (due to memory loss rather than accomplishment of items on the list) ahem...

Things I Would Like To Do:
Learn to Tango and Waltz
Memorize and Perform a Cello Concerto (in front of actual people)
Hike the Appalachian and Colorado Trails (in one go)
Get a Masters Degree (in something...)
Learn Arabic, French, German, and master Spanish (dare I add a slovic language?)
Milk a Cow
Run a Marathon
Canoe the Entire Length of a River (river unspecified)
Rock Climb a Big Rock a.k.a Mountain
Dye My Hair an Outrageous Shade of Red
Learn Guitar
Play Chamber Music
Write A Short Story
Make a Big Quilt
Live Alone in a Big City
Live Overseas
Be in a Band
Ride an Elephant
Master English Grammar
Make a Movie/ Doumentary
Master Bread Making
Learn to Ride a Horse (aka be a cowgirl)
Build a Treehouse
Go on a Safari
Camp in the Bush
Explore the Amazon
Travel To: Spain, Turkey, Thailand, Chile, Egypt, New Zealand(with Dan), Africa, Russia, Czech Republic (of course!), Germany, Denmark, Scotland, Iceland, Romania, Sweden, Bangledesh, Bulgaria, Iraq, Israel, and India.


Thats all I have for now...

4 comments:

Amy said...

well, you've lived abroad, so you can check that off. Now about mastering english grammar.... who would want to do that?

Talloaf said...

What about Norway?

Anonymous said...

My fellow blogger,

If we ever live in a the same general area for a 6 month period, we'll train for a marathon and run it with outragesouly red hair! The former is something I really want to do; the latter just sounds like great fun.

Carrie said...

Christa I hope you see this comment. We miss you here in Prague. I hope you get to do that wonderful list. My mentor told me we should all have a life syllabus. I like yours.
Carrie