I know I know I have not blogged in a very long time but I have been trying to store up and savor all of our last moments here because we leave TOMORROW!! I cannot believe it. so update.
On the 19th we went to a business and ethics forum and heard a man speak on micro credit groups in Bangledesh and the work they are doing there to help the people become sefl-suffficient and proactive in becoming economically stable. It was very good but sweltering in the room where wee were meeting. That seems to be the key here, it is always hot. Apparently its the hottest summer since 1932.
The Davis left on Tuesday so last weekend was so busy, trying to sqeeze in as much time as possible. We had our farewell dinner/ brithday for chris and laura celebration Sunday evening, going to our favorite restaurant Ambiente. Laura and Chris gave us all cute bracelets and Phil and Shanna had made us t-shirts with our nicknames on the back!! They are so cool- I can't wait to rock out my Praha style in the States.
Last night Micheal played in Toby's pub and Lauren made tons of brownies and cookies that we served while he played. It was an amazing penultimate evening in Prague-so much fun! They seriously would not let Micheal stop playing, the kid pulled a marathon set, taking requests until it ended up as one giant sing along. It is now one of my top nights in the city.
What does one do on a last day in a city you love full of people you love? We are meeting Micheal for lunch, walking the city, saying goodbye to the Syvertsons (tear), and staying up all night since our first flight leaves at 6.55 am, so we will be up early.
see you on the flip side.
Banana Pepper & Goat Cheese Tart
5 days ago
1 comment:
i love that you use words like penultimate correctly.
Post a Comment