Saturday, May 19, 2012

Hello loves!  Miss me?  I miss me too.  During brief breaks from school work (read: when I chose to ignore my school work) I wonder how my life will emerge from this program.  How will I re-learn living post-program, without this constant foreboding cloud of having a million things to do?  Also, I am a little worried that I have lost my ability to talk about anything except nursing.  I will need to devise a code word that you all can use when I start to gross you out, as ruminations about procedures and body parts tend to trip unexpectedly from my mouth.  Um, code word is fistula.

Updates:
I am applying for jobs - eek!
I am moving in two weeks to a lovely row house with blue walls and a roof deck.  Oh, and a sewing room.  I am so excited.
I graduate in .... a very short time.  I love this career and each day add tidbits to my list of new things I want to learn and do.
I am exhausted.
Doing hard things makes learn a lot about yourself in a very short time.
I love Ryan Gosling.
I love to sew.  I don't know if you knew that.  I stayed up too late on too many nights this week crafting quilt squares and re-making dresses.  So worth it.  Now I am blogging instead of writing my looming paper.
Next week is a very serious week with lots and lots of things I must do.  Flash mobs.  Happy Hours.  Scavenger hunts.  Phew!



1 comment:

Laura Eley said...

YUCK! code word is NOT fistula!!! CHRISTA! Code Word could be pancakes....