Tomorrow I have to make a video of why I will be a good nurse, why I would be good at Georgetown, and why, why, why. I also have to go get a driver's license. booooooo! The DMV is the devil! I plan to get up very, very early, to beat the crowds.
I am watching Garden State and I forgot how much I love it. Danny is coming up to spend New Years with me and I love that my dear brother is in such close proximity. Brothers are paradoxical; the two immediate thoughts that come into mind when regarding my dear ones are "I love you" and "Don't touch me."
I read "Iodine" by Haven Kimmel today and it was stunning and staggering. One of those books you want to understand, savor each word, and weep for the weight of it. I have a pile of books from the library and I want to breathe them all in. When I was younger, I used to wish that I could just place a finger on a book and gain total comprehension of it, no time wasted with the turning of pages.
I may have a job by Monday. This is the first of my major new years resolutions: employment.
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Christa! Guess what, I figured out how to use RSS feeds! So now I can see when you have posted something new. I know, people have been using this technology for like 10 years, but better late than never, I feel. You're going to have to get one of your brothers to help you with Library Dash 2011, so start thinking about which one. : ) Good luck on the Georgetown application!
Brilliant Laura! I forgot you can follow blogs...you have inspired me :-)
Post a Comment