Um, okay so my advent calender failed miserably. I tried, right?
This weekend I:
Slipped on ice while talking on my cell phone and fell to the ground.
Was coerced by Persian Kiosk Lady to buy something expensive and ridiculous that I will never use (Her words: "You tell someone about the deal I give you, I kill you, I kill you!" How do you not buy her product when she is threatening your life?).
Made tons of healthy cookies, none of which taste any good, for my co-workers.
Found something I hadn't realized I had lost.
Played with little kitty Mia.
Had breakfast with Annie and Rachel in Boulder.
Watched BBC's new Sense and Sensibility mini-series, entertaining as ever.
Made up a limerick about my lunch experience in a restaurant:
I was eating soup from my bowl
When suddenly, I lost control
Away the soup flew
And my water glass too
I have the grace of a Troll
Counting down the hours until my next weekend!
Monday, December 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are adorable.
Post a Comment