Tuesday, July 08, 2008

i think i am the type of person that gets stressed out way too easily. good news, i have some new Chinese herbs called Happy Day that are supposed to work wonders.

I have a new job! (ish) Same location, Whole Health Center, but I am going to be a full time acupuncture assistant. Hooray! I am going to get even more training and only work three and a half days a week! brilliant! (two twelve hours, a ten hour, and a six hour shift) I am stoked. I am also applying for another job to supplement, when I get done I will probably be working 55 to 60 hour weeks. cool. this will all work, i promise.

yay. (she cheers in monotone)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christa,
Love your hair.
Jealous of the hiking but so happy for you. Nothing relieves stress like puking on a mountain top.

Enjoy your adventures. Perhaps if God didn't equip you with your current stress level, you might be doing more radical things.

We will always tell ourselves something, so choose a verse or a line to repeat during stress times.
It will create a happy place and along with your happy herbs you'll be set. Now in the 70's, happy herbs were grown in basements, not that I would know, your dad told me.

Speaking of happy places, as your aunt I have to ask, who is the dude? Quite Colorodo Rockies.

Love ya girl.
Aunt Theresa

Anonymous said...

congrats on the new/exciting job! actually doing acupuncture now...ouch! i couldn't do it :) I echo your Aunt Theresa in saying that your hair is also awesome, so cute. miss you!