Friday, June 08, 2007

Here is a sampling of my trip to NC, out of order, yet still fabulous. I had lots of good times with my family and spent a lot of time catching up with as many people as I could fit into my brief trip.


Ellen, Katrina, and I went on a wine tasting adventure in the boondocks of NC. We went to the Uharrie Vineyard, which was great, and then went to Albemarle for lunch at The Goody Shop, an old school diner that was amazing (especially because of the huge portrait of Scarlett O'Hara, that was my favorite part) Our second winery, old stone winery, was not as good as the first, but still lots of fun.




























Jennifer and Amy came over for dinner. We sat on the porch in true southern style and gabbed about what has happened in the past year.







On the way to Virginia we stopped by Raleigh to see Megan. It was great to catch up, although brief. and we found a bag with our band name in it. I can neither confirm nor deny that Megan pilfered a charm off of one of the bags for me. (YAY!)
Mom, Dad, and I went to Virginia Beach to see Kat and Josh's new house. Sophie and Denali tried out the new baby jumper. They approve.
Danny and I went to the Colombian Zoo, which was small but very fun, mostly because Dan's my favorite animal. We also went to a used bookstore, a great cafe, and played guitar together. Which means mostly Dan played and I watched (he's really good). Then we drove up to Charlotte and had dinner with the 'rents and went to see Pirates 3 (argh!).

















No comments: