Thursday, February 15, 2007

oooo brother brother brother i know you've been hangin' on a long time but i love you love you like no other...

...I 've been watching everything you do and I've been wishing only good for you.
1. Please go to Josh and Katrina's blog and witness the first beautiful, perfect pictures of Baby O. Ten weeks and a day old. I am counting down the days until Kat and Josh are back.
2. Please go read the re-opened blog o' Danny, really just because he is cool.
3. Happy pre-birthday Dan, you make my day everytime I talk to you or think about you really, you are a treasured friend and I am so proud of everything you have accomplished and will accomplish, but more importantly I am proud of who you are. I love you.
i miss you all so much that it hurts.

2 comments:

Dave Oakes said...

Christa, YOUR words are refreshing and cause us to miss you so much more. We can't wait to see you next. Love you.

Danny said...

love ya sis
mean it :)